Overload leading to being without logic.
By Dr Maharaja SivaSubramanian N
Why do people do illogical stuff? Why people don’t seem to be applying logic in some of the important aspects of their life?Details
Online branding and marketing is about matchmaking.
“Great Marketers are matchmakers. Find ways to get offerings people love in front of the people most likely to love them.” – April Dunford,
Matching what you offer and what customers need and will pay attention to, that is what online branding and marketing is all about.
What are you doing with your online branding and marketing?
“Don’t think of pitching. Think of offering…The offer is better than a pitch.” Sonia Simone
Offer to all, to your investors, your customers, your partners and et al.
An article published in Chennai Chronicle on Sept. 04, 2013, discusses about Twitter. Titled “Twitter public relations is PR 2.0” written by Mr Vikram Karve, it focuses on and gives the perspective of how Twitter is redefining the way news and views are shared.
Two quotes from the article;
– The huge presence of journalists, electronic and print media organizations on Twitter bears testimony to the relevance, importance and power of Twitter in our times.
– The way we perceive news has changed, thanks to Twitter, which has given the common man an opportunity to be a citizen journalist, sharing views and pictures – all in a tweet.
– So, what makes Twitter so special?
– Why is it perceived to be better and bigger?
– What is the real benefit of Twitter?
– Why you need to be in Twitter?
Do people miss your online branding and marketing content?
“Connect, create meaning, make a difference, matter, be missed.”- Seth Godin
Make it so endearing, that people miss it when it is not broadcasted.
How controlled is your online branding and marketing?
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
If you are a startup, make it a speed frenzy, if not, start thinking like a startup. For life is about being in charge, rather than being in control.