I think you will spend 368 seconds reading this post
So, today I had an interesting client who wanted to consult with me. His problem was excessive daydreaming which resulted in poor productivity.
Working deeper, it got clearly established that the daydreaming was merely a symptom of some other important underlying challenges.
Some background information.
Hi, I am Dr. Maharaja SivaSubramanian N. I am a Master Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist. This post is for information and education purpose only and not to be considered as a substitute for professional help. Also, the presenting symptom and associated symptoms vary from individual to individual. Please do seek the help of a professional in case if you are facing similar challenges in your life.
And what were the underlying challenges or problems?
1. Lack of self-confidence.
2. A good amount of anger and guilt about self and missed opportunities of the past. Also resulting in questioning self-worth.
3. Inertia, more of missing the habit of being productive.
4. Overwhelm. And it was due to lack of clarity on what is the next step to achieve the desired goal.
5. Worry about not having a job. Along with worry about not being able to prepare and appear confidently for a series of job interviews.
It is cases like these, where the problems are not real problems, rather symptoms. Or to say it even more appropriately, small problems which defend you from having to face real bigger problems.
Feeling of guilt, shame, anger, lack of self-love, lack of self-forgiveness, feeling less worthy, worry, overwhelm, and all the stress associated with these factors produces a lot of, self-doubt, self-sabotage, and a decrease in self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-love.
What is your #1 single biggest goal to achieve or problem/challenge to solve through Hypnosis/Hypnotism/Hypnotherapy? Click here.
Do take in the survey. It will come up to my separate system wherein then I will be able to go through your inputs and send you some really good customized information. If I have some resources, feedback or suggestions to share with you to help with your #1 single biggest challenge that you want to overcome and make your goal/dream a reality, I will surely do so. And at the same time, it will also help me develop new interesting, relevant and highly practical content.
What happens in such a scenario?
The mind immediately picks up an alternative, and in most of the cases as can be seen with some people it is day-dreaming. And with lots of people, absent-mindedness or lack of clarity or non-commitment to a big goal or vision.
Mostly in a society and/or culture, where it is okay to be average, and, a rarity where excellence and mastery are encouraged, (meaning, the desire for excellence, mastery, big vision are not encouraged) these problems do show up.
So, how do you work on this then?
1. Make self-mastery, self-realization, self-actualization, or self-expression (whichever way you want to refer it to) a priority.
2. Become self-aware, and acknowledge your troubles, challenges, and problems (whichever way you want to label them).
3. Get your priorities right. Know your top values, and priorities. And also commit to them.
4. Then work on yourself (with a professional’s help) by growing your strengths and minimizing your weaknesses.
5. Design your life and slowly work on creating it with committed action and disciplined follow-through.
A lot of problems can be solved easily. And it can just happen in a lot more simple manner (though may not be easy in the initial phase) by making a commitment to solve them and live a better life. And following up with that commitment by taking necessary action.
How long will it take for the results to show up?
One step at a time. That is how you approach this scenario. For some results will come quickly while for others it may take time. However, one thing which can be certain (to a greater extent is), that a lot of progress can be made.
Techniques, Methods and application areas of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
The following are some of the techniques, methods and application areas of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
2. Integrated approach to healing.
3. Energy matrix.
4. Vows, oaths, and curses.
5. Allergy management.
7. Resolution of disempowering core beliefs.
8. Past life regression therapy.
9. Reframing memories.
10. Addressing triggers.
11. Higher-self therapy.
12. Life script therapy.
13. Dream therapy.
14. Pain management.
15. Age regression therapy.
16. Fear and phobia management.
17. Child hypnosis.
18. Inner child.
19. Cord management.
20. Eating disorders.
21. Habit management.
22. Weight management.
23. Defense mechanisms.
24. Family systems approach.
25. Healing the roots.
27. Visualization and Guided imagery.
28. Flip model.
And now, What next?
And for more info, kindly do connect with me through
Kindly care to share.
If you feel any of your friends, family or contacts need to see this article, do share it with them. And a request for an act of random kindness. Do share this article in possible social media so that it benefits another individual.
Dr. Maharaja SivaSubramanian N