Some background info.
Hi, I am Dr. Maharaja SivaSubramanian N. Blogger, Coach, Consultant, Speaker, Trainer. And also a human being who has had experiences and exposure of my own share of success by working various frameworks (both created by others and designed by me)
And yes, here’s a disclaimer too. This is part of my own experience, education and all the perspectives coming from there. And very much subjective to changes which otherwise I would label as evolution as I evolve. So, take it for that, another perspective and another way of looking at life. If you feel it can be empowering and you are ready to take responsibility for the consequences, then give it a try. And again, absolutely not a substitute for professional help.
Who are you and who are you as a business?
This post is all about for people who are either self-employed or running their own business. From micro scale to building a giant behemoth.
Are you one among many businesses or service providers in your marketplace? Or, are you unique?
– Who are you as a personal brand?
– Who are you as a professional brand?
– What is your brand story?
– As a brand, what do you stand for?
– Who do you serve?
– What is your offer? And, what do you make better? Innovative, cost-effective, environment friendly, traditional, vintage, premium, experience, transformation, growth, progress, etc?
– What is your value proposition?
– Are your offers an essential or a luxury?
– And so on….
It’s about having better awareness for questions like these that is going to make a whole lot difference when it comes to your business in the market place, giving you the power of branding. Become aware, start implementing, and create your own empire.